Our Client is looking for a Sr. .NET Developer for a full time role in Bensalem, PA. Salary is competitive and our client offers bonus, PTO and 401k.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following:
-Develop, test and maintain in-house programs following the process detailed in the most current revision of the Internal Software Development Policy and Procedure.
- Familiar with but not limited to: Visual Basic.Net, and Microsoft SQL 2012 (support of legacy applications until upgraded).
* 5+ years of hands-on experience writing complex queries, stored procedures, user defined functions and working with relational data models using SQL Server.
* Experience with and sound understanding of OOP design principles.
* Experience with REST principles, Service-Oriented Architecture and API development.
* Knowledge of standardized industry design patterns for systems integration and web application development.
* SQL Server 2016 or 2012.
Please send resumes directly to Rob Petras at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: FULL TIME