Our client is currently seeking a .Net Developer
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience acceptable
* Minimum of 4-6 years of demonstrated development experience in in .NET/web development (C#, ASP.NET preferred) and SQL (DB, development)
* Experience developing enterprise applications with ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET Core, IIS 7.0 or higher, MS SQL Server (2012 or higher), Entity Framework
* Experience with the following technologies a plus: XML, TFS, VS2015 or higher, SQL Server Reporting Services.
* VB6 and related technologies, classic ASP a plus (maintenance, configuration, and/or support)
* Self-motivated and action orientated with a strong results and deliverables focus and the ability to work on multiple complex IT projects simultaneously and follow up on issues with minimal direction
* Strong analytical skills, ability to deal with ambiguity, and the corresponding capacity to make decisions or recommendations based on potentially incomplete information.
* Experience in the practical application of software development methodologies is required. Working knowledge of LEAN/AGILE software development methodologies is strongly preferred.
* Excellent communications skills (technical as well as non-technical, written as well as verbal)
* Experience in developing systems in a highly-regulated (GxP) environment and Computers Systems Validation (CSV) is required. Applied experience with GMP and CSV, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus.
* Ability to quickly understand and adjust to changing business needs and drive IT's impact on its success