The Tri-Com Consulting Group
A Full Service IT Employment Consulting Firm is seeking qualified candidates for the following opening:
**Long term – Multi-year Contract
Our client requires a .Net Developer with full-time professional work experience in software development process from conception to deployment. Successful completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Certification program along with 7 to 9+ years of hands on experience.
Objectives for this engagement include:
- Experience working on MVC in C# Sharp.
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages including ASP.Net Standard and Core and JAVA.
- Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQL Server, MS SQL 2012 and above and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Basic design ability including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
- Experience working with Identity Server Framework, Restful Services and APIs.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Development.
- Experience in Agile (SCRUM) SDLC methodology.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision to produce results.
- Experience is Azure is not required but will be a PLUS.
~Tri-Com is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer~
We strongly encourage the applications of women,
minorities, persons with disabilities, and military veterans.
As a condition of employment you will be required to pass a drug screening and other background checks including past employment and confirmation of technical certifications.