The core focus of this position will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and/or maintaining web-based and cloud-based applications. They will contribute to the entire product life cycle from architectural design, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting the software. Required to work as an effective team member, contribute to team decisions, and support peers in the software development process.
- The team develops emergency notification software that is used by schools, businesses, and government agencies to keep their people safe and informed. Thousands of customers have deployed our notification solutions with their IP Phones, IP & Analog Paging Systems, and hundreds of other internal systems and services to automate bells and announcements, send emergency lockdown and closure announcements and for everyday communication.
- BS CS/CE degree, or equivalent, required.
- 5 + years of experience in modern, object-oriented programming languages and object-oriented analysis and design, including understanding common design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience with Visual Studio C# / .NET MVC.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL).
- Ability to collaborate with other developers, Support, QA, Tech Writers, Marketing, and Sales in a close-knit team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to learn and apply new ideas quickly.
- Comfortable working in a test-driven development and continuous integration environments.
- Knowledge of SIP protocols, IP telephony, RTP, and other network protocols.
- Microsoft Azure.