US Tech Solutions is seeking a “.Net Developer” for a 06 Months Contract position with a client in Sparks, MD.
- Deliver robust quality software (code reviewed, unit tested, detail design documents, well commented) to the planned schedule
- Works independently to specify, plan, design, develop, test and support software components as assigned
- Participates in decisions on scope of work, duration of tasks, and determination of requirements
- Responsible for implementation or modification of software component designs or enhancements to new and existing software products; assists in the implementation of more complex subsystems and systems
- Assists in the establishment and clarification of specifications for assigned work
- Assists in the design direction or modifications of software system components
- Works with team leadership to establish necessary test specification and requirements for software product validation of designs
- Participates in code inspections and technical reviews
- Follows all client software coding standards and processes
- Source code comments and documenting are clean and detailed
- Participates in agile process including sprint planning and sprint review.
- Requires a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Windows desktop application development environment required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience with multi threaded application development required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in C# / .NET development required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SQL in a .NET development environment required
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills required
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ preferred
- Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. – medical, defense, aerospace, etc.)
- Previous medical development experience preferred
- Experience with design patterns preferred
- Experience working with robotics or embedded systems preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of basic mechanical and electrical concepts (experience writing code that drives a mechanical assembly for automating a process) preferred
- Shift Hours: 8am - 5pm OT may be required, authorization must me given prior to working OT.
Nice to Have
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience with writing Unit Tests
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions