We are seeking candidates for a Service Now Developer opportunity for one of our Financial Clients in the Baltimore market. The ServiceNow Developer is responsible for advanced capabilities and is able to design, build, and customize ServiceNow applications and services. The ServiceNow Developer will work across applications, deliver new functionality and innovative solutions, and support the entire development lifecycle. This position requires the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment while working independently and applying the best practices to technical solutions.
- Manage the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of ServiceNow application and services
- Implement and enhance ServiceNow platform and modules per business requirements
- Prior custom and scoped application development experience.
- ServiceNow integration experience with 3rd party software and application.
- Experience designing and consuming web services (SOAP, REST, and JSON) to enable integration with other platforms and system.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Collaborating with the QA to test the developed solutions.
- Generate requirements documentation and translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Participate in the various agile scrum activities.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
- 4 years of experience configuring or developing solutions on the ServiceNow and Service Portal platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to collaborate across several teams in IT.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
Bachelor s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related discipline. A good team player, highly motivated to learn in evolving technologies with excellent communication skills.