.NET Developer Washington DC
The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established District and federal guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
1. Analyzes, designs, develops, implements and supports enterprise complex projects.
2. Interfaces with other offices, consult with and inform user departments on system requirements, resolve problems and operating difficulties for the current and future enhancements to District’s system.
3. Participates in problem resolution related to system design and implementation review.
4. Recommends approval of functional and technical design documents and implementation of systems, program enhancements and updates of applications.
5. Analyzes and evaluates system changes to determine feasibility, alternative solutions and back-up procedures.
6. Works on the development of new systems, upgrades and enhancements to existing systems and ensure systems are in compliance with approved standards.
7. Develops complex programs and reports in database query language. Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
Education: A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
Years of Experience: - Have a minimum of eight (8) years of technical experience that includes extensive experience in systems development associated with the Microsoft application development and server processing environment.
VB .Net / C#
Understanding the .Net Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0
OOPS concepts, ADO.Net and other .Net concepts
Capable of creating new code using enterprise library in N-tier architecture
Need to know how to create web services
3+ years of experience with ASP.NET / C#
Proficient knowledge of MVC
Experience working with Entity Framework
SQL SERVER 2005 and above
Understanding of RDBMS Architecture
Thorough knowledge of TSQL, Indexes, Views, System Functions, Database Triggers
Capable of Developing and Debugging complex Queries, Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions
SQL Reporting Good knowledge of local and server reporting
Understanding of SQL Reporting Services
Capable of creating simple and complex server reports
1043 Sterling Road, Suite 201 Herndon, VA, 20170