Role: .NET Developer with Kendo UI
Client Industry: Government
Location: Remote Initially - Washington, DC
Duration: 12 months
Interview Mode: WebEx, Video Session
Start Date: Immediate after BGV clearance
- Recent experience in executing projects following Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Strong experience in building software solutions with: ASP.NET, C#.NET, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL, MySQL, IIS, Windows Service, Team Foundation Server
- Expert level in using Kendo UI and MVC
- Basic knowledge on Azure (Virtual Machine, Azure Portal navigation).
- Good knowledge of the methods, procedures and techniques of conducting feasibility studies for system conversions and enhancements
- Able to analyze data logically and exercise sound judgment in defining and evaluating problems of an operational or procedural nature
- Effective interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external teams.
jason at maayeeinc dot com
770 755 5837