TTI is looking for Software engineer to support development of software applications for the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Federal Emergency Response Official (F/ERO) program. This includes but is not limited to:
- Support of all life cycle activities spanning analysis through maintenance, including analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of software systems.
- Use established software development best practices.
- performs all functional duties independently.
- Assist in the development of iOS software applications.
- Interface with users to determine computer system functional requirements
- Design, test and develop systems and components to meet user needs
- Document requirements, designs, test results and procedures
- 4 to 7 years of experience Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Software Engineering or similar discipline from an accredited institution.
- Experience with Microsoft .Net, Apple iOS development using UIKit, and Xamarin.
- Experience developing user interfaces in accordance with Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience defining, designing, developing, testing, and analysis of software architectures/infrastructures.
Requires ==== or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.