Please send resume to
The primary responsibilities for this position are:
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications using .Net technologies
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, and skilled in Agile development methodologies, including unit testing and continuous integration
- Lead team best practices in CICD and Agile methodology
- Work with infrastructure and DevOps engineers to create scalable, performance-forward consumer applications, microservices and UI.
- Responsible for participating in developing and maintaining full stack solutions to fit business needs
- Participate in coding front-end user interfaces, back-end APIs, and database and dev-ops development
- Work with other engineers and teams to create and maintain dev-ops processes, application infrastructure and utilize cloud services
- Designing elegant solutions and supporting them from inception to production within the agile team is the goal
* 7 to 8 years of .Net/.Net core experience
* Proficiency in developer tools such as Visual studio, VS Code etc.
* Experience in REST/SOAP APIs, Kafka, and microservices development.
* Experience in SQL server
* Experience with the following framework/technologies: C#, .NET Core, MVC, REST / SOAP API, SQL Server, CI/CD
* Experience with Cloud Architecture. Good knowledge in docker container, orchestrator like Kubernetes
* Knowledge in Java
* Health Care experience is preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or