We have an exciting opportunity for a .Net Developer with our industry-leading client in Hyattsville.Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the .Net Developer:
Requirements of the .Net Developer:
- Support all aspects of application software to ensure that it is delivered on time and within budget
- Assist in the development and troubleshooting of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensure solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and architectural standards
- Participate in component and data architecture design
- Manage multiple objectives to completion within bi-weekly sprint and assist team members in development, collaboration, and implementation
- Contribute and independently document system design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related program with coursework including Data Analysis, Statistics or related subjects
- At least 3 years experience with C#, Asp.Net, ADO.Net, and other .Net related technologies as well as with with SQL Server or other Relational Databases
- Knowledge of statistics as it relates to machine learning, natural language processing, and predictive analytics
- Experience with source control such as Team Foundation Server or Git
- Excellent analytical, investigation, problem-solving, and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in the full software life cycle
Keywords: .Net Developer C#, Asp.Net, ADO.Net, Git, Server
Job ID: 330254About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!