NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented .Net Enterprise Solutions Architect to join our dynamic team at Rockville, MD. If you want to learn, grow, and help then this is the job for you. We support a project/customer that "seeks to better understand, treat, and ultimately prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic disease seeks fundamental knowledge about the nature and behavior of living systems and the application of that knowledge to enhance health, lengthen life, and reduce illness and disability.” What you do matters and has a significant impact on the medical and scientific communities we serve. Your work here really matters and has a real impact.
- C#, Visual Studio, Microsoft DotNet programming experience.
- Advanced experience with relational databases ie Sqlserver is a must.
- Experience writing and managing development to requirements.
- Experience architecting, designing, reviewing, and producing design content.
- Experience writing parallel / multithreaded applications leveraging Async-Await / TPL / etc.
- Experience developing user interfaces using DotNet Windows Forms.
- Experience with Dependency Injection Frameworks.
- Experience developing user interfaces using WPF.
- Experience developing in layers emphasizing the separation of business logic from GUI display.
- Experience using a variety of source configuration management tools and collaborating in multi-developer team environments.
- Experience profiling software application performance.
- Experience with unit test frameworks.
- Experience setting up, managing and interfacing to databases from Windows applications.
- Experience using Windows Entity Framework.
- Experience performing system integration tasks (including both software-hardware aspects).
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Business Partners on requirements and solution design.
- Design and code based on development standards and approaches.
- Perform development quality checks.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to less experienced developers.
- Design and develop new applications, forms, reports, workflows.
- Assist with functional acceptance testing as needed.
- Assist with code build and deployment process.
- Coordinate communications, issue resolution, implementation and testing plans, training plans and successful transition to support and maintenance teams of architecture and operations activities.
- Responsible for guiding and reviewing the development of solutions specified in technical design.
- Provide Level 3 production support, involving relevant product teams where applicable.
- Reviews validate and provide guidance on estimates based on complexity, risk, and effort for proposed technical changes to aid in planning and managing of projects.
- Contribute, understand and adhere to Application Development processes, software development standards, and technical approaches relevant to assigned technology.
- Provide after hours support as needed.
- Design and develop new features and/or maintains existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC and .Net Core.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Well versed with the latest DevOps trends and HandsOn experience with the core principles i.e. CI/CD, Test Automation, Performance Monitoring, Application UpTime reports and Security compliance.
- Be able to provide guidance on building and designing scalable enterprise level applications
- Knowledge building system to system integrations across multiple applications
- Develop coding standards and Best Practices on wiki
- Evaluate current internal functions and processes and suggest improvements
- Help the leadership in making Build vs Buy decisions
- Stay current on new technologies and best practices.
- At least 7 years of experience designing, developing and deploying web-based applications with ASP.NET 4.0 or above using C#.
- BS/MD degree in MIS, CS, or related discipline is preferred.
- Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment under deadline pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships with various teams.
- Ability to communicate well and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s or Permanent Residents preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by the company)
- Competitive salaries with the opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by the company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.