HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. Founded in 1976 as one of India s original IT garage start-ups, HCL is a pioneer of modern computing with many firsts to its credit, including the introduction of the 8-bit microprocessor-based computer in 1978 well before its global peers. Today, the HCL enterprise has a presence across varied sectors that include technology, healthcare and talent management solutions and comprises three companies HCL Infosystems, HCL Technologies and HCL Healthcare. The enterprise generates annual revenues of over US $ 9.3 billion with more than 147,000 employees from 140 nationalities operating across 44 countries.
We are hiring for Java Architect and Sr. Technical Leads
Locations: DE, PA, NJ, NY, TX- Across US Any of these locations (Travel is a must- Only after Covid situation is resolved)
Duration: Full Time
Must Have Skills: .Net Full Stack
Other Skills: Agile, DevOps, APIs, Microservices, Data Integration
HCL’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a .NET Full Stack Architect on our Services team, you will have the opportunity to enable our customers to understand and employ HCL technology hands-on while coaching and mentoring elite members of a fast-paced, growing organization.You will be an influencer with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company leading innovation within the integration services industry.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
1. Define architecture solution for the product / project using TOGAF or 4+1 architecture model view
2. Design software systems with various Microsoft technologies and ensure compliance to all architecture requirements
3. Experience in defining architecture Principles, Vision and Practices and architecture governance
4. Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of .Net and .Net Core, C# .NET, ASP .NET MVC, ASP .NET Web API, WCF etc.
5. Hands-on experience design and implementing Microservices using .NET Web APIs and SOA.
6. Hands on experience in Integrating applications using event driven programming and understanding of integration styles
7. Hands on experience in client side scripting tools such as Angular JS, ReactJS, JQuery, Blazor etc.
8. Hands-on experience on Azure Cloud Services and other Microsoft SaaS productions such as o365, CRM etc.
9. Experience in design architecture components using UML tools and keeping reusability as a principle
10. Experience in NFR design, implementation and validations
11. Experience in trouble shooting critical business issues using tools such debugging, profiling etc.
12. Mentor technical team and coordinate with various departments and analyze architectural and technical requirements
13. Should have hands-on knowledge of any one database development and good exposure with NoSQL database
14. Good to have familiarity with Agile Methodology, Test-Driven Development and software design patterns
15. Knowledge of Azure DevOps and automation tools
16. Exposure to review technical delivery to meet and compliant defined process
17. Willing to travel 80% of the time
Thanks & Regards