Synechron is looking for Technical Lead/Technical Manager for long term project in Denver, CO. Please go through with below Job Description and if you are comfortable with JD share me your updated profile.
Note: Actuarial exp. is not must.
Job Description - Technical Lead/Manager
Location: Denver, CO
- 8-10 years of experience in software development
- 3+ years leading a high performing team in a software product development environment
- Experience developing enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem.
- Experience in high performance, highly available and scalable systems
- Experience in executing multi-tier architecture projects in Microsoft .Net
- Experience with Python Framework & APIs.
- Familiarity and/or experience with public cloud infrastructures and technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Engine or Azure.
- Deep Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design.
- Experience in database development with SQL;
- Experience with iterative or Agile mythologies and techniques
- Other skills: Hadoop, Spark, Linux, Other tools Bit Bucket, Github, Jenkins, JIRA
Talent Acquisition Synechron