Visa Independent Position :
10Yrs + exp.
This position is a strong development lead and mentor in the organization. Someone with both the breadth and depth of knowledge to understand how to architect and design large enterprise solutions from the ground up and shepherd a team of developers through the development life cycle. They interact with the business and product owners more regularly than other developers and they have the capacity to draw requirements out of a conversation with strong verbal and written communication skills. They are near the top of their field in technical understanding in more than one area and have the capacity to learn quickly and adapt technical solutions outside their current knowledge lane in order to frame the best solution for the current problem.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to oversee designing, developing, and communicating an implementation plan for software solution delivery
- Contributes materially to all aspects of the SDLC, including understanding requirements, design, development, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise solutions
- Provide guidance to team in regard to procedures, methodologies, tools, quality performance standards, and company-wide goals.
- Technically lead team members through coaching and mentorship.
- Ability to understand and filter through complex customer requirements and break them down to simple, technical tasks.
- Maintain accountability for project delivery while keeping alignment with business and IT requirements a priority.
- Review work done by team developers to ensure that all project requirements are sufficiently met.
- Lead team to follow company standards and best practices.
- Propose new practices and process improvements that align with company goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience is required.
- 7+ years of overall strong development experience
- 5+ years of experience using object-oriented programming languages to build large, scalable systems, with at least 2 years of C#
- 2+ years of Angular experience with a strong understanding of front-end architecture and design, and a proven ability to plan and build large scalable solutions
- 2+ years of experience with MSSQL Server, TSQL, and working with stored procedures
- Strong full-stack experience working with interconnected systems, with an understanding of the patterns and designs of successful multi-layered enterprise applications
- Experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience working on agile teams
- Angular 2.x or greater
- SQL server, TSQL, and stored procedures
- Unit testing
- RESTful services and understanding of large enterprise API structures
- Ability to design and develop using service-oriented architecture and object-oriented architecture design patterns.
- Team player with the ability to work independently as well as lead your team to success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.