Call me once: 307-316-7214 OR mail me: email@example.com
Looking for a .Net full stack Technical Lead for St. Louis, MO. If you are looking for a new position then please respond me back with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: .Net full stack Technical Lead
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Conduct technical reviews with other programmers
- Determine system performance standards
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Work with offshore and remote location teams for successful delivery
- Lead a group of technical members in the team
Must have Skills/Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 8 plus years of full-stack development experience
- 2 plus years of experience leading a team of 4 plus developers
- At least 3-5 years of experience in .NET technologies - .Net 4 / 4.5, WCF, Web API, MVC
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and databases
- Experience writing complex Queries, Stored Procedures and Performance Tuning
- Experience with Web Services including JSON, SOAP & XML, RESTful
- Experience of HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, Angular, TypeScript etc
- Understanding of http/s and Web-based application architecture
- Experience in JIRA, BitBucket, Jenkins
- Proven history of developing scalable, testable applications
- Prior experience working in onsite-offshore model
- Ability to balance business and technical objectives when making decisions
- Ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and analytical skills is a must
- Solid grasp of web and backend application development
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong teamwork and customer support focus
- Strong collaboration and customer support focus
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills on highly complex problems; technical agility
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
WY, MD, NJ, Noida, Hyderabad
109 East 17th St, Cheyenne WY 82001
**WBE and MBE company**
** ISO 9001:2015**
**WY Top 50 Minority owned growing company**