The Digital Group (T/DG) is a trusted Information Technology partner for businesses across the globe. Our comprehensive IT services include a full spectrum of Product Engineering and Development services, Software and Data solutions as well as Enterprise Information Management solutions that help organizations optimize productivity, enhance operational capabilities, boost revenues, drive innovations and fire up time-to-market cycles in a dynamic environment. Also, T/DG is a CMMi Level 5 ver1.3 Dev and Service Appraised company along with certifications in ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 22301:2012 and SSAE 16, Type II
Following is the job details. Kindly go through and revert if interested.
Experience: 9+ Years
Skill and Responsibility Details:
- Good experience in NET/Visual Studio (ASP, ASP.Net, MVC, ASP.NET CORE, and C#, etc ).
- Niche Expertise in Microsoft web development stack, OOP and S.O.L.I.D.
- Hands-on experience in SQL Server, Web Services, Entity Framework, Web API.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Candidates should have atleast 2 years of experience in React.JS
- Thorough understanding of building ReactJ.S framework, RESTful services, SOA, Micro Services System Architecture.
- Good Exposure on Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions.
- Should be a full stack developer having strong knowledge & hands-on-experience
- Agile maturity is must
- Direct and oversee team of developers
- Create technical estimations
- Present technical strategies to clients and gather technical requirements as needed
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Ability to model an application-level technical solution (frameworks, design patterns, data model, etc) from business requirements and communicate the puts/takes of the solution to Product Owners.
- Contribute to design reviews, code reviews and test case reviews
- Responsible for understanding and adapting to new technologies, tools, method and processes from Microsoft and industry
- Technology evaluation and recommendation for application architecture problems