.NET Tech Lead
emids offers IT solutions and services to make healthcare more accurate, accessible, and affordable. As a healthcare IT leader, we help leading companies in the US health and wellness space solve some of their biggest challenges. We create outcomes that matter to doctors, patients, caregivers, and many others across the healthcare spectrum.
The Tech Lead will play a crucial role in the ongoing and future buildout of programs and applications. The Lead will coordinate with the offshore team and client to manage project deliverable. Play a crucial part in building new features and modifying/updating existing features in an existing member portal.
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units
- Build a deep understanding of workflows that make our customers successful and apply that knowledge to build high-quality software
- Proficient programmer and competence in technical design capabilities
- Providing multiple solutions for a given technical problem along with recommendation of the better technology solution
- Strong technical decision making capabilities
- Competent estimation and planning efforts for the sprint and project
- Has ability to positively impact coworkers and teams in a highly collaborative environment
- Create, improve and maintain software components utilizing appropriate software language(s) while applying the necessary engineering theory and logic to meet overall project requirements
- Engage and collaborate with Software Engineers across teams to share and define best practices related to their area(s) of expertise
- Experience with software configuration management processes
- DevOps tool (Jenkins, GITHub) is Nice to Have
eMids offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, generous paid time off program and much more.
Pre-employment backgrounds are required.
eMids is an Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.