Areas of Responsibility:
- Work closely with the project manager and technical lead to define and prioritize upgrades and enhancements to existing solutions.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address the issue.
- Develop application storyboards and use cases.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional components.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code based on system requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Security+ CE Certification
- Understanding of the .NET Framework up to and including 4.x
- Interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Previous experience in developing, updating, and maintaining secure software code and scripts in a Visual Studio environment.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with software design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 10 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.