Do you like paying for things online rather than in person? We do too, but more than paying our bills online, we want to help the public pay and resolve their court cases online. We believe that you should not have to stand in long lines to interact with government agencies. Our solutions help take in-person interactions and move them online through simple web interfaces.
Do you also like writing web applications? We enjoy this too! Our applications are used across the United States to help you interact with government agencies on your computer or mobile devices from the comfort of your home.
We are a small team, yet we have the backing of a large company and the ability to significantly impact the success of our company and customers. We work in a collaborative environment and are looking for engineers who like to work in a fast-paced agile environment and enjoy learning new tools and technologies. If you want to have input in the team's direction, work directly with product owners, and collaborate on solutions, you would be an excellent fit for our team.
We do not like to write code and have it sit in a code repository black hole that nobody gets to use. We aim to release our code as soon as it is ready so our customers see the benefits of our hard work and we get prompt feedback to ensure it meets their needs.
We conduct continuous learning sessions where we can learn from each other and developers on other teams. We also focus on continued personal and professional growth through book clubs to ensure we are learning not only about code but a wide variety of topics.
We are adding new features for clients using existing and new technologies. If you like to figure things out and shape the technical direction of products, we will enjoy having you on our team.
Work with our integrated solutions that help courts and public safety organizations of all sizes better protect and serve the public. By helping provide solutions that improve efficiency and response time, you can help serve our citizens and make communities safer. Location
Remote | Plano, TexasTravel
- We need you to help us deliver solutions. If you are passionate about writing and quickly releasing code to clients, you will enjoy working on our team.
- Communication is critical, so we want someone that can communicate technical topics to a non-technical audience in a way they can understand.
- Learn new tools and technologies that help our team deliver solutions.
- Work in a collaborative, agile environment where every team member has a say in how and what we build for our customers.
- Understand not just code but the business around why we are building software and help us create even better solutions for our customers.
State Specific Salary Range Disclosure Requirements for Colorado, Connecticut, and Nevada
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS), or related field or relevant work experience; no degree, no problem as long as you know your stuff.
- Do you have experience with these technologies?
- .NET Framework and MVC
- .NET Core and Angular
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
- Entity Framework
- Unit test-driven work using tools like (NUnit, XUnit, or MSTest)
- We can't do our job without proper tools. Experience with these ensures you will hit the ground running.
- Visual Studio
- TeamCity, Jenkins, and Octopus
- Bitbucket and GitHub
- Jira and Confluence
- You should value deadlines and regularly complete work on time.
- You should be a strong problem solver.
- You should want to work with a team towards a common solution.
- You should have a passion for writing clean code that is powerful yet easy to understand by your fellow engineers.
- Enjoy working both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, teamwork, and customer service skills.
Salary will generally fall between $65,279 - $130,000 before adjustment for geographic differences. Recruiter can confirm if position is incentive eligible.Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.