**All resumes will remain strictly confidential. US required due to federal government contract requirements.
Organization & Culture
Data Integration and Reporting provides reporting services, business intelligence, data warehousing, and data integration serves to the enterprise. The staff is responsible for reports development and reporting services as well as the management and delivery of services supporting a Organization common information model through the implementation of data integration architectures such as data warehouses, data marts, and data migration/integration solutions.
Note: All official drafts, documents and recommendations, as listed below, must be reviewed, finalized and approved / accepted by appropriate Organization manager or other federal personnel with the authority to do so.
- Administer security and operational maintenance of the Reporting Services environment.
- Assist in defining standards, processes and procedures for Reporting services.
- Maintain Reports Catalog and operations manual.
- Assist with application development for projects and O&M Support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software/system problems as they occur, taking a proactive approach to resolve issues before they become major problems.
- Serve as a technical advisor to Organization users and professionals. Support the business users within Organization and the application server interfaces of the systems.
- Serve as an Application Administrator – performing setup, installation, and maintenance of application servers in an enterprise IT environment.
- With guidance from the team and technical leads, perform system administration including the following actions:
- Configuring applicable software and systems
- Maintaining local documentation
- Installing/updating/removing software
- Applying change control processes and procedures
- Trouble-shooting and resolving issues
- Providing software deployment services
- Supporting in-house developed applications
- Validating hardware and infrastructure design specifications
- Assisting with technical design.
- Monitor and verify system availability to meet service level agreements.
- Provide advice and assistance to customers, troubleshoot problems, and provide support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in customers’ ability to carry out business activities.
Education & Corresponding Experience (required on matrix)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or a related technical field is preferred.
- With an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in applicable fields, 3 years of experience is required.
- With an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree not in applicable fields or without a degree, 5 years of experience is required.
- Experience must include direct work experience in Information Technology performing System Administration.
Required Technical Skills & Experience (required on matrix)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Power BI on premise Report Server, SQL Server Reporting Services/Analysis Services or equivalent related technologies.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Active Directory, Window domains and file permissions structure.
- 3 years of experience with Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server Administration.
- 2 years of experience working in a large production environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Active Directory principles and best practices as it applies to application servers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Clustering Technology.
- Knowledge of RDBMS such as SQL Server 2008+ and Oracle 11g+.
Preferred Skills & Experience (optional on matrix)
- Working knowledge of Oracle/Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management System or Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS).
- Experience in the middleware tier such as UNIX/Linux and application support.
- Knowledge of R studio.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2016 portal technologies.