Title: Frontline Mortgage Under writer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract (100% Remote)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to manually underwrite complex transactions to ensure the loan meets established guidelines.
- Compute income and debt ratio calculations following program guidelines and ability to repay requirements.
- Perform mortgage credit analysis without the assistance of AUS.
- Maintain production goals & standards in accordance with established SLA’s and metrics.
- The candidate may be required to perform other job-related tasks
- Perform evaluations on appraisal products
- Good understanding of title
- Candidates with experience in mortgage underwriting
- frontline experience in conventional loan underwriting
- Able to calculate all income types (e.g. wage earner, retirement, self-employed)
- Deep knowledge of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extensive narratives for underwriting decisions made to be shared downstream.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet daily goals.
- Need MS Excel and ability to analyze numbers
- Willingness to learn / Trainable / Problem solver
- Attention to detail – Has to be accurate on numbers and deliver in timely manner
Working independently in a remote work at home environment if required
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,
Suite 1285, Plainsboro, NJ 08536