Washington, DC – remote for COVID – probably in Sept, Hybrid on/off schedule for the duration
Salary W-2 is negotiable, temp to perm with the client, we are prime, no layers
RESUME TO CRISS BRIENT at:
Role is to write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle. The developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required. Support other client/server and web-based systems, including customer web sites, third party vendor interfaces, off-the-shelf enterprise software, and other custom developed solutions.
- Work as part of the team dedicated to building state of the art, error free software applications.
- Lead initiatives in conceptualizing and developing of new software programs and applications in collaboration with developers, analysts, designers and program managers.
- Champion critical analysis of test results and deliver software fixes to problem areas, and own and resolve problems with software products or company software systems.
- Prepare and document program requirements, detailed technical design specifications and technical deployment documents.
- Communicate with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Write, translate and code software programs and applications according to detailed design specifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science, business administration, or a related field.
- 2+ plus years’ experience in .NET development in the C# programming language with experience in .Net Framework 2.0 4.5 and ideally .NET Core 1.0.
- Experience with Web App development using Microsoft ASP.NET MVC framework
- Thorough understanding of Transact SQL programming and database concepts.
- Experience with the following content management systems is highly desired:
- Solid working knowledge of service-oriented technologies including Restful Web API, WCF, Web Services.
- Strong leadership skills with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness, desire and aptitude to learn new technologies.
ALTA IT Services, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.