Stefanini looking for a Senior-level .Net Developer (level III) in Richmond, VA 23219 to help build and maintain various pieces of a SOA which supports the company's R&D department.
We have a modern stack and lots of interesting development opportunities.
The development group is fairly small, affording each developer the chance to make a big difference in the lives of our users as well as our overall technical direction.
Our stack currently includes ASP.NET (Core), MVC, Web API, EF, Sql Server, Lucene, MSMQ, WPF, Angular (and more) and we're constantly evaluating other technologies to integrate into the landscape, particularly as our SOA matures.
This is a full stack development position which will involve you working across all phases of the development lifecycle.
You should be comfortable designing back-end and middle tier components as well as front-end development.
You should also be comfortable working in a team, gathering requirements, estimating work, and producing technical and functional documentation.
You will need to communicate effectively within your development team and with your users (who are chemists, not developers).
Organizational, analytical, and project management skills will also be very important to being able to realize your work.
Success in this position will equate to developing reliable, performant, and maintainable systems which precisely meet the needs of your user base.
- 7+ years professional application development
- 5+ years in C# ASP.NET (MVC or Web API)
- Web Front End technologies (HTML5 / CSS) and a CSS Framework such as Bootstrap
- Working within a SOA
- Design and Architecture Best Practices
- IIS, .NET, .NET Core Patterns and Practices
- All phases of SDLC
- Agile methodologies
- Entity Framework
- Data modelling
- Angular / TypeScript
- CVS / SVN / TFSVC
- SQL Server
Preferred Skills / Experience:
- Dev Ops
- Microsoft Unit Testing Framework
- Dynamic Style Sheet Language (SASS, Less, etc.)
- Experience Developing Applications in Chemical or Petroleum Fields
- Experience with LIMS, Electronic Lab Notebooks, or other Analytical Tools
Like what you see and want to know more? Apply online today! Have any questions? Reach out to me directly via email or call at:
Aldrin.Salvacion@stefanini.com or at: (248) 936-1040