Join our innovative Association in our brand new building. The beautiful new building features sit stand desks, glass walls, ping pong tables, exercise equipment, and a large cafeteria with a pond fountain view. NABP offers amazing benefits, discounts on gym memberships, mostly casual dress attire, winter and summer events, and opportunities for advancement.
Association seeks a Software Engineer to create, modify, and maintain functional requirements for business software solutions. This individual will serve as a liaison between the technology team and other NABP departments, and collaborate to devise scalable solutions for NABP programs and services.
- 4-6 years of experience in Software Development using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with rest and soap.
- Experience with azure or aws is preferred.
- Experience in developing applications with .Net frameworks, latest 4.5 is preferable.
- Experience in latest technologies such as MVC, WCF, WPF Entity Framework and LINQ is desired.
- Experience in developing database queries, stored procedures, and views in MS SQL Server.
- Working knowledge of systems integration design patterns and best practices.
- The desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business and consulting skills.
- Interest in gaining experience with each phase of a project lifecycle.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to lead a team and exercise project leadership is desirable
- Computer Languages: 3-5 years of experience in C#, .Net, C, C++, and SQL.
- Solid knowledge of MS SQL Server database. Preferable MS SQL Server 2012.
- Knowledge of relational database design, Normalization, ER diagram.
- Development Tools: Visual Studio 2012, SVN, IIS 5.0, 6.0 and 7.0, Visio.
- Technologies: C#, .Net, WCF, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server Reporting, AJAX
- Markup and W3C Standards: HTML, XHTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS.
Education/Experience Required: A Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or a related discipline required.