Senior Software Engineer to be part of a huge new development effort on a mission-critical, global enterprise system. Java, Oracle/Mongo, AWS, Kubernetes background. Microservices Architecture strongly preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
20% hands-on coding
80% Managing technical applications & technologies, partnering with the development teams as an SME for solutions focused around microservices architecture.
Write scripts, develop database tables and object-oriented structures
Accountable for managing software applications and technologies which advance business objectives
Understand requirements and documents technical specifications
Partner with the development team, verifying security protocols and testing and implementing software
Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and drive toward solutions
Support the training of end-users
Solution delivery of enhancements to existing products and emerging solutions
Drive technology solutions in line with scalable services following a microservice architecture
• 6+ years of progressive experience in systems analysis & development
• Experience with Java/ Oracle Databases/ Linux OS/ AWS/ Kubernetes
• Familiarity with Microservice and Cloud architecture
• Agile Scrum
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated & accountable, with a high level of commitment to responsibility
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent relevant work experience)
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier software solutions and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States and India. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Software Product Development, Mobility & Collaboration, Big Data/BI, Cloud Solutions, and Team Augmentation.