Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Being a member of the Information Technology, DTCC Enterprise Team, the Lead Software Engineer
will be responsible for proactively achieving assigned goals and objectives in support of the enterprise strategic business agenda, as well as maintaining client satisfaction with their portfolio of assigned accounts.
The Lead Software Engineer will provide technical expertise and coordinate day to day deliverables for a team. They will assist in the technical design of large business systems; build applications, interfaces between applications, understand data security, retention, and recovery. They will research technologies independently and recommend appropriate solutions. Your Primary Responsibilities
- Apply a deep technical knowledge to design and construct critical systems.
- Contribute from the early stages of an initiative, working with the business, Functional Architects, and subject matter experts on related systems, or during the design phase to work on specific components.
- Work with the Senior Software Engineer, and other technical contributors at all levels, to make well-informed technology recommendations.
- Contribute expertise to project teams through all phases, including post-deployment support
- Work closely with the functional and governance functions, and senior technical resources, review technical designs and specifications, and contribute to cost estimates and schedules.
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- 8+ years of experience in java application development or system analysis
- Bachelor's degree or related experience required
Who We Are:
- Hands on experience with Java, Spring, MQ, XML, SQL.
- AWS cloud & Agile experience
- Subject matter expert on one or more of programming languages, vendor products, DTCC applications, data structures, business lines
- Familiar with different software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban)
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.