Detailed Job Description:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall design of the Client’s Global Consumer Bank (GCB) bank-wide data/information architecture which maps to the future to be data solution. This key position will report to the Data Analytics director and work closely with the Head of Business, Data office, IT and agile transformation team on both tactical and strategic enterprise-level GCB data design and implementation. Manage priorities of the impacted data systems and platforms. Oversee on time, quality delivery of DW/EDW/FDW project; track project progress, issues, risks, and opportunities, communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Focuses on bank-wide data modeling and database design (Conceptual, Logical and Physical Design) using traditional and advance data approach.
- Defines data/information architecture standards, structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements, and applies accepted data content standards to technology projects.
- Advises on consistent business analysis, data acquisition, and access analysis and design, Data Management Systems optimization, load strategy design and implementation, as well as data-related security and change management
- Collaborates with Engineering and ETL teams on data model, its maintenance and optimization as well as end-to-end data driven integration strategy.
- Develops a metadata management and repository strategy to manage all enterprise information architecture project artifacts.
- Collaborates with Product and Enterprise Data Teams
- Ensure the to-be model is inclusive of integration of data across systems, collection, storage, processing, management, governance and analysis of data
- 10-15+ years of experience as conceptual data architect or other senior data management role. Experience using architecture repository tools.
- Knowledge of conceptual data design patterns, data modeling, service-oriented integration, business intelligence domains. Data Warehouse design concepts, data warehouse reference models, ETL tools.
- SME on bank’s Reporting, Capital Adequacy, GL Posting, Liq Monitoring & Reporting, Stress Testing/Business Planning, FRY-9C, FRY-14 A/Q/M, FR 2052a, Ledger Rep(10Q/10K) and/or RWA Aggregation.
- Great experience fB Deposits, Loan and others along with the product associated Adjustment Reduction.
- Experience with banking system and applications transactional and warehouse system.
- Hands-on experience with conceptual data architecture, taxonomy and MDM tools master data management solutions with 1 or more of the following e.g. Informatica, Teradata, DataStage, MicroStrategy, Cognos, etc
- Experience with Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Management Tools
- Relational and Non-relational Data Warehouses (SQL, Oracle, NoSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra) and Big Data Technologies. Distributed technologies and Internal cloud technologies like Open shift, PCF, Big Data platforms like Hadoop, demonstrated understanding of Data Analytics.
- Familiar with one of the following modeling tools (e.g. ER/Win, Power Designer, ERStudio),
Other Professional Skill Requirements:
- BA/BS Degree in science major such as Computer Science with MBA or FE is a big plus
- Previous Big 4 Consulting experience &/or hedge funds &/or Leading Bank
- Python, VBA, SQL experience for GRC tool and reporting
- Other regulatory requirement BASEL accord (BCBS 239, CCAR, DFS504, DFS500, GDPR...)