• Responsible for guiding engineers and other technical staff responsible for successful delivery and ongoing evolution of digital products. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in solution engineering and enterprise architecture. Drive product improvements by partnering with business partners and key stakeholders in defining and improving the customer experience. A key contributor to the Digital Product organization in helping develop product engineering strategy. Will also be responsible for owning technical implementation planning and reference architecture for digital products.
• Contribute to the strategy and innovation workstreams by creating high impact POCs and prototypes to evaluate and adopt emerging technology.
• Participate in all aspects of product development and design including performance, scaling, coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging and testing.
• Work with product management and business analysts in an agile environment to ensure continual release of high value deliverables.
• Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements.
• Analyze business requirements and architect software solutions to satisfy those requirements.
• Employ best practices for designing scalable, extensible, secure applications in a cloud native environment.
• Design and develop both internal and external facing APIs/RESTful services for Enterprise Application Integration of applications hosted on premise and in the cloud.
• Collaborate with infrastructure team, DBAs, and other software developers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
• Assist/mentor other developers with full stack enterprise application design strategies utilizing best practices.
• Ability to develop reference architectures and drive innovation through effective technology utilization.
• Focus on operational excellence and be an advocate for constant improvement in product engineering by reviewing/analyzing systems performance data and relevant metrics.
Proven experience in solution engineering and enterprise architecture. Must have the passion for being involved in the full cycle of product development - from ideation to deployment. Will serve as the SME for an ecosystem of digital products.
• Strong understanding of digital product development with an emphasis on customer experience and analytics driven product evolution.
• Bachelor' s degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field from an accredited college or university is preferred.
• Ability to innovate and develop product frameworks based on rich user experience and scalable technical architecture.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be a team player working in a matrix organization. Contribute to the success of products not under your direct responsibility and help mentor and raise the quality of product development. Establish best practices to continuously improve and attain operational excellence.
o 10+ years of experience in designing/developing distributed, scalable technical solutions with an emphasis on enterprise architecture, event driven systems, IoT and cloud data services
o Cloud native application development (Microsoft Azure preferred)
o Node JS development with emphasis on serverless implementation
o Familiar with DevOps, process automation and CI/CD
o Data engineering - Data Lake, NoSQL cloud products, analytics
o Mobile Application development (desirable)
o Implement complex API based microservices and familiarity with distributed systems
o Enterprise systems integration expertise - ERP, CRM, BI/DW, MDM
o B2C solution architect experience.