Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking an Enterprise Architect at the Journeyman level for our Nuclear Command, Control, Communications (NC3) Integration program. The Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (AFNWC) Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications Integration Directorate (AFNWC/NC) mission is to deliver integrated NC3 capabilities warfighters use every day to deter and assure. The Directorate ensures ongoing NC3 programs, legacy systems and new capabilities are fully integrated as part of the Air Force's overall effort to sustain, modernize, and recapitalize the nuclear enterprise. The Directorate serves as an integrator ensuring that current and future NC3 capabilities across the spectrum are being evaluated and considered in concert.
The Enterprise Architect shall provide support services that involve analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment and management of the enterprise structural framework to align IT strategy, plans and systems with the mission, goals, structure and processes of the organization.
Based at Hanscom, AFB, MA. Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed below, as outlined in the contract statement of work:
- Developing reference models of the enterprise and maintaining the information in the IT repository.
- Determining the gaps between the current and the target architecture and recommending plans for transitioning to target architecture.
- Recommending the policies and principles to guide technology decisions for the enterprise architecture.
- Identifying opportunities to improve enterprise-level systems to support business processes and utilize emerging technologies.
- Promoting and educating customers and stakeholders on the use and value of the enterprise architecture.
- Providing enterprise architecture guidance, support and coordination to customers and IT project teams.
- Documenting the enterprise architecture infrastructure, including the business units and key processes, using modeling techniques.
- Ensuring technical integration is achieved across the enterprise by participating in test planning, validation and reviews.
- Evaluating the impact of enterprise architecture products and services on IT investments, business operations, stakeholder satisfaction and other outcomes.
- Coordinating and conducting governance and portfolio management activities associated with ensuring compliance with the enterprise architecture and/or ensuring the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles and practices to all components of the enterprise architecture.
- Providing technical expertise in developing architectures in SysML format using the SparX tool.
- Minimum of an Active Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance with Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
- Minimum Education BA/BS Degree or MA/MS Degree
- Minimum 3 to 10 years of related experience is required.
- Ability to work on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel if required.