Eliassen Group is assisting our large financial services client with finding a Senior Backend .Net Developer that has extensive hands on experience developing serverless microservices deploying them to AWS. This position will start off being fully remote until later this year, then you'll be expected to come into the downtown Baltimore City office 3 days per week with two days remote. You will be working in an Agile/Scrum team modernizing current process workflows by incorporating .Net microservices that will allowing these applications to talk to other apps across the enterprise. This is a full-time permanent position with growth opportunity to move into technical leadership roles.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
What You Need for This Position:
- Code and develop bleeding-edge microservices using C#/ASP.Net Core and AWS in a Windows/Linux environment
- Use Visual Studio Team Service to follow the SDLC team process when handling production issues and new projects
- Perform code reviews and peer reviews
- Streamline integration to existing systems and implement changes to existing systems to support business process changes
- Development of modern .NET Core cloud-based applications
- Deliver quality, mission-critical, enterprise solutions
- Use T-SQL and pgSQL language to query databases to research new and existing issues and aid in implementing projects as needed
- Use of AWS components to implement Cloud-based solutions
- Perform Unit and Integration testing
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects
- At least 8+ years experience in .NET Core, .NET framework 4.5 and higher, SQL Server or PostgreSQL
- Experience developing REST APIs
- At least 2 years of experience using AWS Lambda, step functions, SQS, Cloudwatch, Kinesis, etc
- High proficiency in SQL database queries and scripting
- Extremely focused and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational, communication and analytic skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required from an accredited institution (will also consider 3 years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education)
Job ID: 355016 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!