**US Citizen or Green Card**
Mid-level Salesforce CPQ Business Systems Analyst
The IT organization is seeking to add a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst with specific focus on Salesforce CPQ. The ideal candidate can act as a Subject Matter Expert in Quote-to-Order processes, the related processes, and the Salesforce platform. The business analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills will system expertise and best practices.
As key member of the dedicated Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) IT Service Team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
• Understanding the goals of business & then provide support to the existing Salesforce solutions within Salesforce CPQ (and related solutions), working on production support, trouble-shooting issues, and implementing small to medium enhancements.
• Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholders, analyzing and understanding business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, cross-functional needs, and system capabilities.
• Employ a variety of approaches to collecting and documenting business and functional requirements. Such techniques may include, but not limited to, leading workshops, writing use cases, creating context diagrams, and performing stakeholder analysis.
• Design and implement Salesforce-based solutions to meet or exceed business requirements, adhering to best practices and solutions design standards, with an emphasis on maximizing out-of-the-box solutions. Help the business to solve issues by taking a new perspective on existing solutions.
• Collaborate regularly with other Business Systems Analysts and Application Solution Consultants on cross-functional requests and solutions.
• Collaborate regularly with technical leads, Salesforce developers, and integration developers on functional requirements to implement custom extensions or application integrations to satisfy business requirements when needed.
• Support Project Managers planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks.
• Work closely with QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, functional and user acceptance testing.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in business systems analysis.
• 1+ year of Quote-to-Cash experience, including understanding of the following topics/processes: products, pricing, discounting, quoting processes, booking, sales compensation, order acceptance, order fulfillment, service contracts, billing, amendments, renewals, etc.
• 1+ year of Salesforce.com experience, including Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing.
• Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
• Good understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Capable of relaying technical information to Business Stakeholders and business information to technical teams.
• Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally.
• Familiarity with any of the following applications is a plus: BigMachines (Oracle CPQ Cloud), Conga, DocuSign, PactSafe, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle EBS.
• Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool is a plus
*Role is will be a HYBRID of onsite/remote, so long that candidates are within a 50 mile radius of ONE of the following offices:
•Atlanta or Alpharetta GA
•Santa Ana CA (work hours are 8am-5pm EST)
(Travel to various offices is NOT required.)
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.