We are conducting search for Oracle PL/SQL Developer for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in Boston, MA.
Position: Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Informatica
Location: Boston, MA
Job Length: Long term
- Experience building packages/procedures from scratch.
- Strong experience with performance tuning for Oracle and PLSQL coding.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical design documents.
- Good knowledge of cursors, functions, views, materialized views indexes, collections, triggers.
- Strong Data Warehousing ETL experience of using Informatica 9.6.1 PowerCenter Client tools - Mapping Designer, Repository manager, Workflow Manager/Monitor and Server tools.
- Good knowledge of best practices for database design and development.
- Ability to work well with BA's, software engineers, and quality assurance personnel.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to prioritized needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users, gauge their needs and develop sound solutions to complete work as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, professional training, and experience that provide the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 7+ years of professional Oracle PL/SQL programming experience.
- 10+ years of technology development experience.
- Experience working with Oracle 11g, Oracle, Toad, SQL Navigator. Subversion
- Experience in ETL tools like Informatica
Princeton IT Services