Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
After you apply to this job posting, we’ll consider you for this job as well as any other potential matches with our client companies. If we have any potential matches, we’ll share your resume with those companies and contact you about any interview opportunities we can get you.
Thank you, and we wish you a great job search!
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. Software Engineer - Golang - Edge Computing Leader
Location: San Jose or Seattle or Salt Lake City or Remote
The company is a public company that is valued at over $10 billion. The company's product involves SaaS, Edge Computing, and Security.
The company will pay very competitive salary (no salary cap), plus bonuses, plus RSUs.
- Programming with Golang.
- Building foundational pieces of the security product such as cryptography, key management systems, bank locker systems, authentication, and authorization.
- Collaborating with architects and business leaders to understand the requirements for providing security services for the platform, designing solutions, and implementing them.
- Vetting various open source and closed source technologies, components, libraries, tools etc.
- Building a highly available, high performance, highly scalable, flexible, and easily manageable system.
- Demonstrating technical leadership and providing mentorship to other team members.
- Experience with at least 2 of these: 1) Go, 2) Cloud native like Kubernetes or Docker, 3) Security or Cryptography.
- Proficiency with either Golang, C++, or Java.
- Either experience with security or passion for it.
- 4 years of professional experience.
- Good understanding of complexities and security challenges in large-scale distributed systems.
- Understanding of security concepts like IPSec/TLS, PKI, SAML/OAuth, Key management, etc.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, Google Compute, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and mentoring skills.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of virtualization technologies.
Nice to have:
- Docker, Openstack.
- IPSec, TLS, PKI, SAML, OAuth.
- MS degree in Computer Science.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: