Hope you are doing great!
Title: QE – 21349 - Tosca
Six to eight years of experience with using test optimization and automation processed and tools. Demonstrated experience in testing for agile teams including planning, test plan creation, maintenance and execution. Good understanding of test automation and optimization throughout a stack and the tools to support.
- Automation first mindset
- Testing dependency management
- Strong test planning and co-ordination experience
- Must know Tosca and experience in test Automation tools (ex: Ruby); Experience in a Tosca (Tosca DI and API) is a plus. - Must have finished Tosca AS1, AS2, API and TDS Training.
A Quality Engineer has the following required skills:
- Demonstrated experience in testing for agile teams including planning, test plan creation, maintenance and execution.
- Demonstrated understanding of the architecture and business processes of the assigned BSA’s applications.
- Understanding of test automation and optimization throughout the stack and tools to support.
- Understanding of methodology for making script optimization decisions, supported by appropriate tools.
- Understanding of performance testing tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with test automation.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with test data and test environment strategy creation.
o Demonstrated experience in delivering software releases by validating cross-BSA by understanding the application dependency and coordinating with multiple teams on test data & test environments.
o Understating of the in inter dependencies of the applications and their impact to the defects/feature updates.
The skills necessary to support these role accountabilities:
- Creates and executes test automation using automation tools (Tosca) and techniques for end to end testing, regression, and or feature level testing.
- Analyzes and reviews requirements, user stories and technical work products.
Other Key Responsibilities/Expectations:
- Oversees procedures to ensure all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Serves as an expert in the analysis and reviews requirements, user stories and technical work products to create the automation needed.
- Defines and manages multiple test plans, strategies, results reporting and metrics.
- Uses the appropriate quality engineering tools to define test data management, test automation, security/vulnerability, performance, and regression testing needs.
- Manages moderate to complex defects including identifying, tracking, and providing critical thinking for resolution.
- Considers and drives the end users’ experience during the software development life cycle.
Is proactive in managing leading indicators of quality in test plans and approaches while ensuring speed and efficiency.
- Partners with Infrastructure & Operations and Architecture on test data and environment management plans.
- Sets the release test strategy (including all release life cycle testing phases).
- Oversees the coordination of all release testing efforts (including all phases of testing during the release life cycle).
- Aligns with the Nationwide automated testing reference architecture.
- Complies with release management process governance and timelines throughout the release.
- Acts as a source of direction for others.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, knowledge of planning. Ability to work on multiple projects, problem solve and set priorities needed. Insurance/financial services industry knowledge a plus.
Required / Desired
Must know Tosca and experience in test Automation tools (ex: Ruby); Experience in a Tosca (Tosca DI and API) is a plus.
Must have finished Tosca AS1, AS2, API and TDS Training.
Demonstrated understanding of the architecture and business processes of the assigned BSA’s applications.
Demonstrated hands-on experience with test data and test environment strategy creation.
Demonstrated experience in delivering software releases by validating cross-BSA by understanding the application dependency and coordinating with multiple teams on test data & test environments.
DSIG Candidate Submission Information
Candidate Full Legal Name:
Contact Phone Number:
Attach Copy of Driver’s License or Work Auth (to verify legal name and validate picture when video screening)
Current Base Location (City, State)
Willing to relocate to this job location (Y/N):
Work Authorization Status, With Expire Date (Required)
Birth Month & Day (MM/DD) – No Year
Last four digits of Social Security #
Availability to join (Immediate, 1-Week, 2-Week, Other):
LinkedIn Profile URL (if any)
Have you worked with or been submitted on ANY jobs through K-Force/Nationwide in the past nine months?
<If yes, when>
Educational Background - Please include both masters and bachelors, if you have both
Do you have any other offers/interviews pending we should know about so we can help the client move quickly to interview you?
Requested Hourly Rate and Employment Type (W2)
If chosen to move forward, must have the ability to list reference(s) who can confirm that the candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience are similar to what is described and required for this role.
Naveen A Data Systems Integration Group Inc,
485 Metro Place South, Suite 101
Phone : x 114
Fax : 1866.421.8583
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.