Solidus is searching for a Software Developer.
- Collaborate with engineers to transition prototype algorithm concepts into real-time demonstration systems
- Verify and validate system performance against baseline development tools
- Create a real-time user interaction environment for data collection and processing platforms
- Possess strong skills in engineering troubleshooting, being able to identify and remediate faults that present themselves within the system
The successful candidate will join a team that develops and integrates a wide variety of instruments for the collection of data and demonstration of processing techniques. This data is then used to develop and demonstrate concepts for solutions of defense intelligence needs. This role will support the development of these data collection platforms.
-Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- MS plus 3 years minimum relevant experience, or BS plus 5 years minimum relevant experience.
- Proven ability to quickly and effectively learn new technologies and programming languages, adapt to new environments and methodologies
- Strong teamwork experience and organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of C++ object-oriented programming with several years experience applying this knowledge to complex software architectures
- Experience with modern software development practices (e.g. spiral development), version control systems, debugging tools and coordination/collaboration tools
- Experience with software development within a Linux environment, network programming and parallel programming (multi-threading, synchronization, etc.)
- Experience with developing distributed systems involving publish-subscribe Middleware, DDS
- Familiarity with the architecture of x86-based computer hardware and UNIX-like operating systems
- Proficient GUI development skills in QT is preferred
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm