Software Engineer, Embedded .NET Development
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination
of technical education and experience
Required Skills & Experience
• Two to eight years’ experience as a software developer, majority within the C#/.NET environment
• Practical experience with C/C++ is useful, especially within the .NET environment.
• Cross section of practical .NET application development experience with LINQ, Dependency Injection, Regular Expressions, WCF, as well as multi-threading and inter-process communication
• Knowledge of common design patterns, including Repository Pattern, Unit of Work, Inversion of Control / Dependency Injection, Template Pattern, and Singleton Pattern
• Real world applied use of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using UML modeling and SOLID principles
• Experience with version control systems (SVN preferred), defect tracking systems, and/or Jira
• Experience working closely with SQA teams
• Strong quality skills with unit test development
Desired Skills and Experience
• Knowledge of ORMs such as NHibernate or Entity Framework
• Experience with writing modules of interactions with various peripheral devices: printers,scanners, displays, USB devices.
• Understanding of cryptographic primitives and security basics.
• Experience with communication protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, Serial
• Experience with state machine development is highly considered a significant plus