Merchants Fleet isthe nation’s fastest growingfleet management company, providing flexible funding and serviceoptions for organizations that leverage vehicles to run their operations. Merchants Fleet offers comprehensive &customizable fleet solutions, serving as a single source for all vehicle needs. Our programs range from long-termleases to monthly rentals, including unique options such as rent-to-lease and own-to-lease. With over 130,000 managedvehicles nationwide, our expert teams have experience working with nearly every industry, from corporate fleets to lastmile delivery to franchise systems. We offer the most high-touch service and innovative experience across the industry,with specialized teams andaFleetTechmodel that merges fleet with technology to ensure our clients get the bestperformance out of their fleets. Merchants Fleet is headquartered in Hooksett, New Hampshire, and its InnovationCenteris located inthe Chicago, Illinois area.For more information, please visitmerchantsfleet.com.
Merchants is an award-winning place to work with accolades including; Best & Brightest, Best Company to Work For 2015-2020, Great Place to Work and Coolest Company for Young Professionals.
Description: The Technology Team at Merchants Fleet is seeking two highly motivated Sr. Back-End Developers to work with Application Architects to design, implement, and maintain software solutions and business platforms for Merchants Fleet in a rapidly growing and exciting technology environment.
- Active collaboration with Application Architects to design software solutions and business platforms on assigned projects.
- Follow and support the standards set forth by Enterprise Architect and the Sr. Software Manager
- Perform full lifecycle application development with ability to deliver quality products on time
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages and platforms (C#, .NET, ASP.NET Web API) including RESTful microservices on-prem and in the cloud
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, refinement of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis, scalability analysis, performance analysis
- Work with Relational and NoSQL databases, including SQL Server with moderate to advanced knowledge of T-SQL
- Collaborate with business, technical, and agile team members
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Establish effective communication within the IT Team and Business Teams
- Common IT Hardware, Software, Platform and Systems Knowledge (Merchants is primarily a Microsoft shop, so experience with Microsoft operating systems and tools is a must)
- 5+ years of C# .NET Development Experience
- .NET Core
- Entity Framework and Linq
- NET MVC
- NET Web API
- 1+ years Cloud Development in Azure
- 5+ years Object-Oriented design and development experience with knowledge of design patterns, and SOLID/DRY principles.
- 3+ years RESTful microservice development including designing, building, testing, and deployment.
- 3+ years SQL Server development in T-SQL and Data Modeling
- 2+ years web development
- Moderate ability to make minor enhancements and bug fixes in existing AngularJS application
- Moderate ability to develop in HTML and CSS
- Clear understanding of Serverless architectures
- Strong and clearly demonstrated ability to develop effective unit tests using test frameworks and mocking frameworks as needed.
- Application Support (ability to triage and troubleshoot swiftly and effectively is key, as needed)
- Strong understanding of Source Control Management, specifically Git (we use Azure DevOps-Git)
- Full-Lifecyle Experience – from design to development to implementation to support
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent experience.