Our client is seeking an iOS Mobile Application Developer to join their team in Lenexa, KS- Just 30 minutes outside of Kansas City.
- Building mobile applications in a high-growth environment, exhibiting strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems
- Strong track record of mentoring less-experienced developers and developing talent
- Ability to take raw product requirements and create software architectures and designs to bring them to life
- Work with hardware development team to implement hardware control API’s into the mobile application backend
- Work with UI/UX designers to bring front-end user interfaces to life
Well-qualified candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ Years of relevant professional experience
- Proficiency in Java, C, C++, Object C, Swift etc.
- Strong knowledge of iOS systems/ provisioning IoT devices on the cloud
- High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organization, including Engineering, Program Management, Product Management, and Senior Leadership
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. Join the TeamSoft family today!
Did you know?
- TeamSoft offers salaried options for many positions that include 5 weeks PTO and great benefits!
- TeamSoft has been in business since 1996
- TeamSoft’s Executives are IT professionals who possess a wealth of experience in application development, business analysis, and project management
- TeamSoft’s Recruiters are knowledgeable, friendly, and ready to help you make your next great career move
- TeamSoft offers a full benefits suite to all of our W2 consultants, including a 401k plan with a 100% vested 4% dollar for dollar match
- Our targeted selection process is designed to get to know your strengths and career interests and provide you with the best chance for success in your new position
- Our longest running consultant has been with us for 16 years
- Consultants can participate in our charitable giving committee. To date, TeamSoft’s charitable giving committee has donated over $100,000!
TeamSoft is operated by IT professionals. Our team has deep experience with IT staffing. Our clients understand this and rely on our expertise. That is why TeamSoft is the largest IT consulting firm founded in the Madison Area, with more than 200 current consultants! With over 50 active clients, TeamSoft will give you the greatest exposure to the widest range of IT careers.
Our executives possess a combined 60+ years of IT consulting experience. Our recruiting and Account Management staff are very well-versed in our client markets. We get you. We know you. We know what you do every day. And we know what you deal with on the job.
You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. Our goal is to create long-term partnerships with each of our consultants, and according to feedback from many of them, we are very good at this.
Click HERE to see what our consultants have to say about working with TeamSoft.
TeamSoft – Promote yourself!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.