Job Title: Senior AEM Developer
Job Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Full-Time / Contract
- Hands-on software design, development, and implementation using Adobe AEM Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to software development teams to help ensure successful delivery of projects Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality 6-9 years Adobe AEM content manager 6.x Experience with CMS framework implementation with at least one major implementation
- Experience with application and performance tuning Experience with running AEM utilities and administrative tools
- Experience creating scripts and runbooks for AEM installations Experience with setups, configurations, and integrations with new AEM installations Agile experience.
Founded in 2007, InterSources Inc is a Small Business Enterprise, Minority Business Enterprise & Women-Owned Small Business certified company specializing in providing IT Consulting, IT Staffing Solutions, and Software solutions. We have been recipients of Various Awards under "Fastest Growing IT Consulting and Software Company " and "Excellence in Technology Services "