Looking for a new opportunity? This growing company's Help Desk Analyst position might be right for you. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment, you might succeed at this position. If you're looking for work where you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services this Service Desk Analyst job might be for you. Y For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- If you believe you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes, you will be good at this job
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment Requirements
- Active Directory experience
- Foundational knowledge in MS Windows 10
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office 365
- Adeptness in Apple iPhone
- Active Directory experience desired
- Experience with iPhone
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems is required for success at this position
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- We especially are looking for candidates with ITIL certification
- Ability to multitask effectively
- A combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude is required for success at this position
- Capacity to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- 3+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.