We are searching for creative and analytical problem solvers who are outgoing and enthusiastic with an absolute passion for cybersecurity. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of ethical hacking techniques and countermeasures to provide a variety of cybersecurity services to our financial, healthcare, and government clients. Our goal is to protect clients by identifying weaknesses before the adversaries can exploit them. Location
- Conducting internal and external penetration tests of information systems using commercial and open source exploitation tools.
- Conducting internal configuration and vulnerability assessments of information systems using commercial and open source assessment tools.
- Conducting wireless security assessments.
- Conducting web and mobile application penetration tests.
- Documenting and analyzing firewall configurations and rule-sets.
- Speaking at client and industry events.
- Engaging in security research to remain current on vulnerabilities and testing tools.
- Creating detailed, professional documentation / reports that clearly communicate vulnerabilities, mitigation strategies, and remediation steps.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
- Experience with commercial and open source vulnerability / penetration testing tools.
- Experience administrating / In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, networking and TCP/IP.
- Experience with Group Policy Management & Local Security Policies.
- Experience developing custom exploit code and scripts.
- Familiarity with IP network architecture technology and protocols, Windows and Linux operating systems, routing, web technologies and protocols, firewall configuration and rule maintenance, common programming and scripting languages, SQL databases and queries, and OWASP.
- 2+ years of client facing penetration testing experience.
- One or more current security certifications (e.g. CISSP, OSCP, GSEC, GPEN, GCFW, GWAPT, GAWN).
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and be committed to providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.