Thank you for reading and responding to our posting :)! We are an Orange County talent placement firm working directly with our client in Long Beach.
Our prominent client located in the Long Beach area is confidentially seeking Technical Infrastructure (Infosec, etc.) PMO Project Managers for 4-6 month contract, and contract to hire opportunities. These opportunities will be located in Long Beach w/meetings in Costa Mesa locations! These positions will manage four distinct initiatives centering on security, facilities, applications & infrastructure refresh (moving to cloud technology), so applying & replying with answers our representative experience questions is key to moving you into the interview process. Our client is extremely stable and well rooted in Orange County. They have over 5,000 local employees and an IT shop of over 400 employees.
Below is the description and specifications for the position as well as a list of project initiatives pertinent to getting an interview if you have experience with these types of projects. Please review and if you are interested, please contact Jeanie Reese firstname.lastname@example.org or Ruby Sami email@example.com at 949/900-6110. We will be happy to tell you who our client is and begin the interview process for you. You can apply by replying to this posting and filling in your background experience located in the "Representative Experience” section in RED of this posting and attaching a “Word” formatted resume. This can greatly expedite the interview process with our client for you as we will forward this specific information to the Manager of PMO. Thanks for your consideration!
REPRESENTATVE EXPERIENCE (Your Name Here)
- Number of years of experience in a Project Manager of Infrastructure:
- Number of years of experience in a Program Manager role (A PLUS- Please list where):
- Number of years of experience as a Professional Project Manager within a formalized PMO setting (A MUST- Please list where):
- Number of years of experience with Waterfall (A MUST- Please list where):
- Number of years of experience with Clarizen (A PLUS- please list where):
- Number of years of experience with Vendor Management:
- Number of years of experience defining and managing ROI (Please list where):
- Please list recent project initiatives:
- Please list methodologies most familiar with:
- Most Recent Significant Accomplishment:
- Education & Certifications (Please List):
- Hourly Compensation Expectation (W-2):
- Base Salary Expectation:
- Are you local to Costa Mesa & Long Beach or would you be willing to relocate at your own expense?
**OUR CLIENT REQUIRES 2 REFERENCES:
ONE TECHNICAL BEFORE INTERVIEW:
ONE SUPERVISOR AT OFFER:
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management as part of a PMO.
- Full project/program lifecycle experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred.
- PMP, PMI ACP, or CSM certification desirable.
- Expertise in Waterfall methodology required, Agile methodology experience desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) required.
- Demonstrated experience managing program stakeholders and senior level executives.
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Enterprise Project Planning tool experience required. Clarizen experience would be a big plus.
- Experience managing large scale, enterprise level technology infrastructure and/or information security initiatives required.
TLS 1.2 upgrade
MFA Tool Implementation
Secure File Transfer Remediation
Web Application Firewall (WAF) Implementation
Centralize Print Tracking
Windows 2008-2016 Upgrade - Phase 1 - SCOM
Windows 2008-2016 Upgrade - Phase 1 scope 6 UCS
Microsoft ADAudit Remediation - scope 4 SharePoint
Windows 2008 to 2016 Upgrade - Phase 2 End of Life (AD Upgrade)
DLP Data Loss Protection
Secure Systems Baseline Attestation
Network Segmentation and switch replacement
- Flexible and willing to perform roles as assigned (e.g., scrum master role, business analyst role, etc. based on project needs)
- Acquire and maintain an understanding of the end to end business processes that pertain to the project. Use that understanding to help stakeholders confirm and manage scope.
- Enable impactful business transformation by driving outcomes that are in full alignment with critical success factors.
- Generate deep insights to locate the most impactful levers for action.
- Clearly define ROI & ensure ability to measure.
- Drive user adoption, engagement & utilization.
- Be outcome focused - own, update and evolve. Lead stakeholders in charting a roadmap that is alignment with strategic business direction that will help deliver benefits and ROI on based on project execution.
- Lead complex, large scale projects.
- Provide leadership as required to organize and implement program/project governance including steering committees, internal and external communication, etc.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency with our client’s program program/project lifecycle methodologies and/or other best practices such as PMBOK to define and execute project management processes.
- Remove obstacles blocking the project team including locating and engaging needed people, processes and/or data.
- Engage and frequently present to stakeholders and executives.
- Foster strong relationships with IT and stakeholders.
- Increase the level of engagement and buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively, accurately and expediently.
- Own relationships and drive interactions.
- Lead organizational change as required.
- Deliver recommendations to improve existing processes and/or create new processes to improve quality and deliver efficiency.
- Identify and manage risks, issues and action items.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plan to include milestones, tasks, and target/actual dates of completion.
- Be able to demonstrate impact of requested scope and/or timeline change to overall schedule and budget to help inform stakeholders and sponsors.
- Develop and maintain project budget and manage actuals to the approved budget