The fourth largest mortgage company, who has experienced quick success by climbing the ladder of mortgage lending quickly since their establishment in 2015, is urgently seeking a Software Engineering Manager specialized in middle tier and backend web development using the .NET framework.
As a member of this growing organization, you will be responsible for the development of many client-interfacing APIs, which require strong development skills in the API layer using REST, along with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework and SQL. While you will continue to work on some legacy applications, this opportunity will afford you the ability to work with many new technologies and be a vital part of a team which will truly affect the efficiency and success of the direct-to-consumer mortgage lending process.
This Manager role is particularly unique, in that you will be overseeing a brand new team of three engineers. While the ideal person will still be hands-on and close to code, you will also be involved in code reviews, design, and architecture decisions. This is a full time role, that offers amazing benefits, listed comprehensively below!
Required Skills & Experience
- .NET 4.7 (ideally 10 years of experience or greater)
- Experiencing leading teams of engineers (ideally 3+ years)
- REST API
- Entity Framework
Desired Skills & Experience
- A strong emphasis on code quality and unit testing
- Financial or mortgage experience a strong plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% C#, ASP.NET development
- 50% RESTful API development and integration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% covered health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with a match up to 6%
- 18 days PTO plus 10 paid holidays
- Brand new office space!
- Lots of growth potential
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.