TeamSoft is assisting our client in their search for a Senior IT Service Management Practitioner for a long term contract opportunity in Sun Prairie, WI.
In this role, you will work with the IT Service Manager and relevant process owners to translate area objectives and plans into actions that maximize productivity and performance and contribute to the successful operation of IT across the organization.
- Provide information to help identify service improvement activities as part of the Continuous Service Improvement Plan
- Contribute to wider IT strategy through providing relevant information which supports decision and action
- Maintain an awareness of relevant technical and legislative changes as well as relevant industry best practice
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the Area processes ensuring integration with other relevant processes and functions in line with best practice (ITIL v3)
- Support the embedding, and work in line with, the area processes and controls / MI to manage and evidence the effectiveness of the processes
- Ensure any relevant ITSM assets are accurately maintained to support the Area processes (eg CMDB for configuration and asset management)
- Knowledge of key service management functions ITIL V3 foundation certificate must be held, and ideally expert (or equivalent) within one or more processes
- Understanding and background of infrastructure and technology environment and management
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.