Treasury Services Tech team is in need for a specialist full-stack engineer, following are the role responsibilities :
- Provides application software development services or technical support in more complex situations. May also be responsible for requirements gathering and BRD/SRD preparation. Has thorough knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Conducts reviews of the test Plan and test Data. May allocate/ coordinate work within a team/project. The job holder leads the technical design, development and documentation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- S/he analyzes, defines and documents requirements for data, workflow, and logical processes and interfaces with other systems.
- S/he also ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved by coordinating, coding, testing, implementation and documentation. Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code. Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites. Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to satisfy requirements and solutions. Maintain software functionality and currency (technical debt and gain).
- Actively participate in code reviews. Integrate software components into a fully functional software system. Apply security and privacy principles. Execute full lifecycle software development. Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems. Ensure software is updated with latest features. Participate in deployment process following all change controls. Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms. Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Active learning engagement. Complete all required mandatory training / policy awareness curricula on time. Use learning tools such as Pluralsight to complete both recommended and aspirational targets set in personal development plans.
- Demonstrate team work.
- Leverage existing products/functionality and promote reuse. Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices. Collaborate closely with all the other members of the team to take shared responsibility for the overall efforts that the team has committed to. Collaborate cross-functionally with data engineers, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Utilize local meetups to gain and share knowledge. Compiles documentation written by more senior developers of all procedures used in system.
- Team work and organization skills Contributes to the achievement of area objective.
Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 5-7 years of experience in software development required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans. S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies. Extensive experience with developing and supporting front end and back-end development required. Job holder must have broad experience with multi-platform development tools and toolkits..