Overview Who We Are:
As a global investments company, BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments, and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. Every day, our Technology employees make this happen while also seeking out new ways to do it more efficiently and effectively.
As part of BNY Mellon-s global Technology organization, you-ll have the opportunity to engage with some of the best and brightest, technology, business, and financial minds to find new and better ways to exceed our clients- expectations and build the future of financial services. With more than 230 years of industry leading experience under our belts, you might even say that we are the original fintech.
At BNY Mellon, cybersecurity is a top priority for both technology and the business. The members of the Information Security Division are on constant alert, using their creativity and knowledge of cybersecurity, technology and business processes to develop and deliver creative solutions. In this fast-paced environment, staff collaborate to respond to current risks, while identifying and anticipating future threats. Our cyber capabilities encompass the full spectrum of services from Cyber Operations (SOC, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Cyber Incident Response, Penetration Testing & Red Teaming, Cyber Analytics & Fraud, and Insider threat) to Cyber Architecture and Engineering (Network, Platform, Cloud, and Applications Security). Together with the CISO and his leadership team, staff provide a robust set of cyber services that provide full scope protection and response capabilities across the BNY Mellon enterprise. We help our businesses, the bank-s executive team, and our board of directors understand cybersecurity risk and the steps that must be taken to create and maintain a secure environment that drives innovation. What You'll Be Doing:
Who we are looking for:
- Experienced and working project Knowledge on Saviynt Connector
- Should have successfully completed multiple automation projects leveraging API-s, Connectors and web services
- Certified and having minimum two years- experience in developing API-s and Connectors through agile methodology
- Lead API/Connector Lifecycle development, responsible for software development and code quality
- Act as Scrum master/Product owner in all aspects of Automation life-cycle especially like analyzing the requirements from IAM Ops team, assigning sprints to development team and motivate team to complete the Automation in more agile way.
- Experience with API management platforms
- Be able to design, develop, deploy and support Restful services
- Work as a technical expert with application/platform owners, application support team, team members and stake holders
- Should have understanding of API/Connector life cycle which consists of different phases like Development, Testing and Production phases.
- Job role includes clearing obstacles, establishing an environment where the team can be effective, addressing team dynamics etc.
- Analyze and improve existing solutions, streamline automation processes and recommend good methodologies to improve and reduce the time for automating the access management practices.
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices.
- Experience in Active Directory and Web services API/Connector automation and scripting knowledge.
- Good analytical and experienced project management skillset, having proven automation project
- Strong skills in C# and .Net framework
- Supports the effectiveness of security-related operations. Provides programming support for an operational area in information security. Supports the basic operations of a security sub-component. Executes day-to-day operational security components. Assists in implementing new versions of security software for existing technologies and architectures. Reviews and analyzes basic data and information for business systems security. Assists in ensuring that security concerns are addressed and mitigated. Formats and provides data needed for information security reports. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 0-1 years of experience required
- Related internship experience is a plus