We are looking for a Talend MDM Developer for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in Austin, Texas.
Position: Talend MDM Developer
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Length: Long term
Position Type: W2/C2C
- Architect, Design and Implement large scale and optimized Master Data Management(MDM) solutions using Talend product suite
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions with business and technical staff to distill technical requirements from business requests.
- Present ETL documentation and designs to team members and convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Provide strategic guidance with respect to MDM best practices
- Extract data from multiple sources, integrate disparate data into a common data model, and integrate data into a target database, application, or file using efficient ETL processes and best practices.
- Engage in MDM data profiling, data cleaning and integration tasks
- Create a solution framework and roadmap for the solution build and implementation.
- Data modeling experience in building Logical and physical data models
- Hands on experience with MDM platforms. Implementation experience with Talend MDM platform is a must
- Hands on experience with working with data sources such as IHS Data Subscriptions(Enerdeq), Enverus(DrillingInfo Data Subscriptions), ESRI File Geodatabase and Shapefile, RESTful/SOAP, FTP etc.
- A deep understanding of data lifecycle (data profiling, data quality, master data management, data warehouses/marts/staging/ODS)
- Ability to work in an Agile environment,
- Ability to recommend best practices for designing data and reporting structures.
- Experience with customer data, data cleansing, data quality and deduplication
- Reporting experience including work on Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Ability to manage critical data systems and work under pressure
- Excellent skills in Written and Verbal Communication
- Collaborative conflict resolution experience
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and 8+ years of experience in the field
- Oil & Gas Oil and Gas Well data sources
- Land and Contract data
- Industry certifications desired Minimum
Skills - Talend, MDM, ETL.
Princeton IT Services