Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.Target Openings
1Job Description Summary
You will enjoy working in a fast-paced, agile environment automating workflows and streamlining processes where you can expand your learning and apply new technologies. You will be learning and be challenged with the interesting and complex Claim environment and you will be architecting and designing technical solutions while driving adoption of new technologies and design patterns. You will be part of a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals who are leading Travelers' digital transformation journey and working on systems that deliver and drive Travelers business value.
Travelers is a property casualty insurer with a rich history of innovation that spans three centuries and has yielded numerous "industry firsts." We issued the first insurance policies for automobiles, aircraft liability, accidents in space flight and lunar exploration, and identity fraud expense reimbursement, and we created the first predictive analytical model to help injured employees avoid chronic pain and opioid abuse. We are a leader in personal, business and specialty insurance and the only property casualty company in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. and we created the first predictive analytical model to help injured employees avoid chronic pain and opioid abuse. We are a leader in personal, business and specialty insurance and the only property casualty company in the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Ready to go where you've only imagined? Apply now and move your career to the next level with Travelers!Minimum Qualifications
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture required.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred.
- 5 years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture preferred.
- Ability to serve as a senior technologist and architectural advisor directly influencing the Intelligent Capture Architectural direction of a large information technology organization via your strong technical leadership.
- Ability to perform as a lead technologist to masterfully assess and design Intelligent Capture solutions for varied business processes leveraging an extensive suite of capabilities and system interfaces.
- Ability to influence and set technical direction for Intelligent Capture solutions.
- Skilled at contributing and communicating your expert knowledge of Intelligent Capture solutions/environments to broad technical and/or non-technical audiences.
- Ability to architect end-to-end Intelligent Capture solutions across distributed and host environments.
- Ability to influence teams to a future state while understanding the need to make practical decisions along the way. Strong ability to create a following amongst technical and non-technical groups.
- Expert level knowledge in Architecting, Designing and Developing Kofax Total Agility Intelligent Capture solutions.
- Significant experience with the following Intelligent Capture and Kofax Total Agility concepts/technologies:
- Document Classification
- Data Extraction and Validation
- Complex Workflows with User Interactions
- Capture API
- Leveraging external capabilities using various data integration techniques; SOAP, REST, messaging/queues and events
- Experience with managing a Kofax Total Agility environment.
- General design and implementation proficiencies (.NET, C#, VB.NET, C++, Micro Services, HTML, PCF, OpenShift, MuleSoft, Visual Studio IDE, etc).
- Working knowledge with SQL, MongoDB or other database technologies.
- Kofax TotalAgility and/or Capture certification is a plus.
- Exposure to/knowledge of the Genesys Contact Center Platform, especially the Intelligent Workload Distribution (iWD) capability, is a plus.
- Agile framework/methodology experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is a plus.
- There is a strong preference for a profile that may include:
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise, application, and/or information architecture.
- 3+ years of designing/implementing experience required including at least 2 years of Intelligent Capture development/architecture experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing/implementing .NET Core and .NET framework-based applications.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.