As a member of the team you ll create and influence innovative solutions that meet not only functional, but also performance, scalability and reliability requirements. You will be expected to work as a member of a high functioning Scrum team to help drive the next generation user experience for the division both internally and externally.
Front End Experienced in:
- Client-side UI development; experience with HTML5 and CSS3 and popular page layout frameworks; Responsive Web Design Development experience.
- Design techniques for developing websites with good performance (i.e. lazy loading, use of Spites, etc.).
- Building automated testing using industry tools; i.e. Karma and Jasmine.
Back End/Web Services Experience:
- RESTful API s or other Web Services; Java. Common Skills and Knowledge (all items are must haves for all roles):
- Design, develop and implement web applications, including adherence to coding standards, and building/running appropriate unit and integration tests and deployment scripts;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; with the ability to collaborate with other developers and co-workers including distributed team members.
The following qualifications will receive strong preference:
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong Angular Experience.
- Experience mentoring junior staff and defining coding standards and best practices;
- Experience within a large technical organization is a plus;
- Partnered with QA to own the quality of the product; Ability to use or learn Design Patterns; Agile/Scrum experience or basic knowledge; Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to all aspects of the product development.